For sale is a 1976 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. 1973 marked the first year for the second generation of Monte Carlo.
Type Antique custom /Classic
Engine 350 V8
front disk brakes
sway bars front and rear
new carpet n upholstery & a/c
In 1976 front facial changes were made for the Monte Carlo included vertical headlights and cross hatch grille , the rear of the vehicle remained fairly unchanged except for the re designed tail lights
Our particular example is equipped with the 350 V8 Custom that has had some mild dress up & amp; engine modifications , headers, and 3 row aluminum radiator.
Moving down the drive line you find a TH350 redone with a 3500 torque converter , mated to a 10 bolt rear end. The exterior has been upgraded with a stunning dark Charcoal gray metallic finish that is sure to gain attention everywhere it goes.
Plus burgundy seats provide a great contrast against the dark gray dash and carpets and match the style of this vehicle perfectly.
Another fun option you could add from the dealership was the swivel seats that indeed add more character to this car.
With a vehicle this different you will definitely stand out at any local car show.
Options include: 350 4 main bolt V8, TH 350, 10 Bolt rear, Power Steering, Power Brakes, AM/FM Stereo, blue tooth Interior, Swivel buckets cold a/c
For more information please write to [email protected]
More photos upon request.
Price$15,000 make me an offer I may not refuse....
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door