Classic Car Deals
1984 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Car was painted in the early 90s. Paint job is an 8/10 Small Block 350 Rebuilt (Less than 1000 miles on rebuild) Odometer Showing 6800 miles (Not actual) Patriot long Tube Exhaust Headers Edelbrock AVS2 650 Carburetor Edelbrock Intake Manifold New Magaflow Exhaust New Aluminum 4 Row radiator New AC Compressor, Accumulator and Seals AC Converted to 134A Refrigerant ICE COLD AIR TH350C Transmission Rebuilt with shift kit (Less than 1000 miles on Rebuild) New Interior Carpet New Headliner KILMAT 80 mil Sound Deadening Mat Installed in whole interior of car All new Infinity Reference speakers (Rear speakers upgraded to 6x9s) New Upgraded LED Headlights BMR 1.5 lowering Springs installed New Calipers (Powder Coated Red) New Brake Pads and Rotors New Rear Hubs (Powder Coated Red) New Rear Brake Shoes and hardware New Tires American Racing Hot Rod Torq Thrust II Wheels Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door