200 E Cypress St
This car is in immaculate condition. it has a 289 Ford V8 engine (casting# C6AE-6015-C). Automatic C4 transmission. Ford 8 Inch rear end. Painted in factory color Lime Gold (code I). Factory Two-tone Ivy Gold vinyl bucket seat interior (code 2G). Power 4 wheel disc brakes. Power steering. Aftermarket Air Conditioning. Dual exhaust with manifolds. Aluminum radiator. Chrome valve covers / air cleaner. Aftermarket steering wheel. Center console with T-handle shifter. Front / Rear lap belts. Custom Autosound AM/FM radio with kick-panel speakers and rear Pioneer package tray speaker. Dual chrome mirrors. 15 inch Factory style wheels with Redline tires.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door