1970 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE (STOCK #202) -NUMBERS MATCHING DOCUMENTED -FACTORY V8 350 GM ENGINE -FACTORY TH350 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION -FACTORY 10 BOLT REAR END -FACTORY POWER STEERING -UPGRADED FRONT POWER DISC BRAKES -UPGRADED WITH HEADERS -UPGRADED WOTH 4 BBL CARBURATOR -FACTORY A ARMS AND SUSPENSION -UPGRADED COWL INDUCTION SS HOOD -UPGRADED SS MAGNUM 500 WHEELS -BF GOODRICH RADIAL TA TIRES ALL AROUND -UPGRADED SS STEERING WHEEL -ORIGINAL BENCH SEAT -OROGINAL DASH (Small Crack) -UPGRADED AUX STEREO AM/FM -UPGRADED SS DOOR PANELS -FACTORY UPPER 1/4 PANELS/GM STAMPINGS -RUNS/DRIVES/STOPS GREAT CALL TODAY TO GET YOURS, THIS CHEVELLE IS HALF THE COST OF A REAL SS- HAS THE SAME LOOK- VERY RELIABLE GREAT INVESTMENT •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$467.24 to $511.84 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Exact rate is determined credit profile •Insured Delivery to your garage •100% Feedback dealership •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Call or text today 847-848-1850 *This Muscle car has been wetsanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door