GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1990 Ford F350 for your consideration. It is powered by a gasoline 7.5L motor which is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Power is sent to all four wheels through a part-time, two-speed transfer case.
The white exterior shows some signs of wear and tear from throughout its 30-year life, but being a West Coast truck, the body remains in great condition. Mounted on the front is a Warn front bar that has Warn lights and a winch.
Inside the vehicle is also in good condition with grey cloth seats, wood dashboard trim, and a floor-mounted manual transmission shifter. This truck comes with power steering, power brakes, and air conditioning along with an aftermarket radio. In this ,the air conditioning system has been converted to R134. The F350 has always been one of the most recognized trucks when it comes to the best truck to get any job done. This truck is a strong runner and is ready to keep working hard.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door