Dunn’s Collection proudly presents a beautiful, classic 1972 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Coupe. A luxury car in its day, this TWO DOOR hardtop is a RARE find!
Everything on the car is original including the 455 cubic-inch Rocket V8 engine and Turbo-Hydramatic transmission with only 76,209 miles. Body has no accident damage and has been kept in storage since 1983, patiently waiting to be taken out again on the open road.
Whitewall tires with original fender skirts and stunning vertical tail lights are just some of the details setting this beauty apart from the pack. We are at about 90% restoration on this classic and now ready to pass it on to its next proud owner.
Make an Offer! CALL TODAY: (830) 537-4708
Front and rear armrests
Interior light package
Power brakes with front discs
White vinyl top
Two vertical taillights with a slight fin
Remote control outside mirrors
Original cloth upholstery
Power split bench seat
New whitewall radial tires
New spare tire
Original jacking instructions inside trunk door
4 new tires plus new spare
New gas tank
Replaced power steering and alternator belt
New fuel pump hoses and clamps
Replaced upper A-Arm bushings
Installed new rotors and bearings
Replaced front wheel seals
Replaced calipers and brake hoses
Replaced rear axle bearings and seals
Deep clean interior upholstery
Attach interior door handles
Touch up paint around edges of vinyl
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door