*440CI 4BBL V8
*4 Speed Manual w/ Hurst pistol grip shifter
*8 3/4 Rear end
*Holley dual feed carburetor
*Polished Mopar aluminum finned valve covers
*Dual exhaust with turbo style muffler
*Bucket seats with console
*Factory seat belts front and rear
*Factory gauges work w/ 150mph speedo
*Steel factory 14" "Mag" wheel covers or choice of 15" American Torque thrust Aluminum wheels ($1,000 option)
*Black interior shows very nice
*Black Vinyl top in great condition
*Detailed engine bay
*Factory three spoke Wood wheel
*Oil gauge, temp gauge and shift light added
*Trunk mat, spare tire in compartment
*Rechromed numbers, mirrors and door handles
*Complete exterior re-paint all Base coat/clear coat
Former souther Oregon car. Nice and straight with great fit and finish. Get in and shift with this fun to drive Muscle car.
Dave 586-662-0913 Cell
Showdown Motors 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door