Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1959 ASTON MARTIN DB4 SERIES 1 SALOON LHD: Matching Numbers and Oneof Only 73 Left-Hand Drive DB4 Series 1s BuiltThis DB4 Series 1 was among the last of its series built, the 114th of 149 total. It was ordered new by pioneering intellectual property lawyer Ren Plasseraudafter whom one of France's most established international intellectual property law firm, Cabinet Plasseraud, takes its namethrough French Aston Martin dealer Garage Mirabeau in November of 1959. Copies of factory records indicate the car was built in December 1959 and finished in Peony Red over a Beige Connolly leather interior with optional chromed wire wheels and Radiomobile radio. Factory correspondence between Aston Martin and Mr. Plasseraud indicates the car was regularly maintained including several warranty repairs in October of 1960. The DB4 appears to have remained in France for the majority of its life and was subject to a comprehensive restoration by recognized Aston Martin specialists Garage Lamy of Villejuif, France in 2001. The car remained with the French owner who had commissioned the restoration for a further seven years before selling the car to the previous owner. This rare DB4 Series 1one of only 73 left hand drive examples to roll out of the factory works at Newport Pagnellhas been sparingly driven. Given its 14 years of recent storage, some level of recommissioning is recommended before active use. COACHWORK BY TOURINGCHASSIS NO. DB4/214/LENGINE NO. 370/189 One of only 73 left-hand drive DB4 Series 1s builtRetains the original, matching numbers engineDelivered new to famed French attorney Ren PlasseraudSuccessfully completed many prominent road rallies
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door