Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1985 Mercedes-Benz 560SL Roadster. This beautiful Benz is finished in the great color combination of Dark Gray Metallic paint accented by a clean Ascot Gray leather interior. The car features both tops, a body colored removable hard top as well as a Black retractable soft top. Just like the rest of the car. both tops are in excellent condition. Our Mercedes has been garage kept since day one and is powered by the original fuel injected 5.6L V8 engine mated to a smooth shifting 4 speed automatic transmission. In true Mercedes-Benz fashion, our 560SL is incredibly well equipped and features both tops, power steering, power brakes, power windows, power antenna, factory air conditioning that blows cold, leather seating surfaces, lumbar support, wood grain interior accents, AM FM Casette stereo, drivers air bag, and correct Mercedes alloy wheels wrapped in radial tires. Best of all this Benz has been a Florida car for most of it's life. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for typographical errors.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door