ADDED NEW PARTS, 33 Ford roadster Down''s body with fenders running boards and rear splash apron, grill and grill shell, All new boxed frame rails with heidts super ride II chrome front suspension with power rack, new Ford 9''''rear end with 3:55 gears and 31 spline axels, Chrome triangulated four bar and coil over shocks brake lines already ran and brakes are functional four wheel disc brakes, adjustable trans mount, New Walker radiator, new Tanks 16 gallon gas tank, New Tilt steering column Wood wrapped banjo style steering wheel with horn button and adaptor. Lokar e-brake handle and cables Will look at reasonable offers
THIS ROADSTER IS PRICED AT HALF WHAT IT COST FROM THE DEALER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door