516 E. Bristol St
NOTE IS IN CUMMING GA
WOW DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTION
NOW ONLY $34,500 FIRM
1967 Chevy El Camino $34,500
The 1967 Chevy El Camino is a one year only design and this is one of the more rare cars sold for that year. Production numbers in 1967 were very low for El Caminos with factory suspension & drive train upgrades.
Our research shows this is a numbers matching car and some features indicate that it may have the very rare factory Super Sport package (SS models arrived in 1968). Collectors please take notice this rare classic Chevy is for sale and ready to roll!
Engine: 396c.i. / 350hp
Transmission: Automatic TH400
Exterior Color: Butternut Yellow
Interior Color: Black
Body Style: 2 Door Hardtop
Title Status: Clean
12 Bolt rear end
Factory rear air shocks (steel lines)
Factory front sway bar (new bushings)
Power brakes & steering
Coys 18-inch wheels with new tires
Newer dual Flowmaster exhaust
New body mount bushings
THANKS FOR LOOKING
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 CONVERTIBLE REDUCED
1955 THUNDERBIRD IMMACULaTE REDUCED 34500 FIRM
Ventura County, CA
76 caddy 2 dr hardtop like new only 45000miles13k
70 Chevelle MALIBU Coupe Original REDUCED 27500
48 CHEVY OLD SCHOOL PICKUP CHOPPED STEEL REDUCED
39 FORD VERT KUSTOM ALL STEEL REDUCED 23990 FIRM
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door