Classic Car Deals
1977 Chevrolet C10 pick-up truck wide-body- BARN FIND, long-bed pick-up truck with only 21,000 original miles. Factory # matching 454 modified engine,factory a.c power brakes.power steering,power windows.locks ,new automatic transmission (under warranty).all upholstery and head-linner rolled and pleated in red velvet, new dash-board with all working gauges. original white paint in excellent condition,new brakes,new tires. All lights are working as they should, all chrome is like new. Everything on this truck is working and in excellent shape, This could be a great truck for the lady to drive anywhere, this truck is very fast with about 450 hp. the truck has been in storage for approx.20 years.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door