Frame off Restoration, 67 Olds Cutlass Supreme Saffron Yellow with factory white vinal top and parchment bench seat with arm rest and new legendary cover. Other interior is original.Original 330 4bl A/C - PS - PDB -Dual Exhaust - Electric Power Trunk Latch - Turbo 350 Trans. Nice dash & dash pad. Has rare B85 upper door & quarter mlds. All Chrome & Stainless in great shape. Has Tach & Gagues mounted under dash. Mag wheels with 15" Mickey Thompson Tires. Factory AM/FM Radio (not working). Frame off restoration on a rust free body with only 58,900 miles that are believed to be correct.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door