516 E. Bristol St
Sturgeon Bay, WI
1929 Ford Convertible Convertible Original Phaeton Restored Engine Swap for sale
$89,500 Get Financing
WOW RARE ONE OF A KIND PRO BUILT ALL METAL, STEEL AND ALUM., 1929 FORD PHAETON STYLE STREET ROD
OVER $150,000 INVESTED
REDUCED NOW ONLY $89500.00 FIRM
IS IN STURGEON BAY WI
CSB OHV V8
here's a few pictures of the 29 Ford I've owned for seventeen years.
We spent two years on a complete re-do on the car.
It was featured in Street Rodder Magazine when being built by Greg Fleury in 1986 and again in 1990.
Good friend Ken Gross had done an article that it was to be featured again this year, but the magazine is no more. In February it was shown at the 2020 Detroit Autorama.
The car has a hand formed steel body, tube frame and a lift off aluminum top, powered by small block Chevrolet. It's been a fun car. Sorry my photography isn't the best.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1934 FORD PICK UP RESTORED STOCK F.H V8 REDUCED30K
Central Area Ny, NY
1956 TRIUMPH MC 650 CC 100 POINT PRO REDSTORATION
49 DODGE CORONET ASTOUNDING FRESH RESTORATION $20K
1951 Chevrolet Pickup All-Steel Original Pickup Re
41 FORD PICKUP ALL STEEL NO RUST F H V8 REDUCED35K
Central Area, NY
Description: 1923 FORD T-BUCKET 307ci Chevy motor
Central Area, FL
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door