This vehicle has a 3.9 Liter l-6 engine with 125 HP with a 1 BBI system, 3 Speed transmission, front drum & rear drum brakes, factory hood, Manual steering, manual window and locks, Cream exterior paint, bench seats, AM radio, aluminum slotted wheels. This is currently showing 18648 miles and is in excellent overall condition
Arizona Native Land cruiser
100% Rust Free
Interior Body, Exterior Body, Original Top and doors were sand blaster to bare metal and inspected
No rust repairs or dent repairs were needed
PPG self-etching primer and single stage Toyota Beige original factory color.
New BFG 33 X 10.50 X 15 Mud Tires.
Wheels are Pro Comp Polished Aluminum.
New door seals
All rubber components and seals replaced including window channel felt.
All new rubber has been replaced in windows on hard-top
Full cage, Rock sliders and front bumper were custom manufactured by the same company that builds cages for Mana-Fre Toyota parts of out Miami, Arizona. All components are powder coated.
The cruiser was purchased in Arizona in 1969 and has never left the state until sold to owner in Kansas- continuously garaged
The Land cruiser has been restored to original condition except for lift, wheels, tires, full roll cage and back tire and gas can carrier.
Entire tub has been Vortex lined with an added UV protective to prevent discoloration.
Factory options for this year Land cruiser do include the original PTO HI/LO FORWARD/ REVERSE 10,000 lbs Winch that is fully functional.
Carb is a new Weber
All original seas have been completely restored.
Completely new tire and gas can carrier purchased from Mana-Fre Toyota Parts
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door