This Chevy 210 is powered by a 427 big block engine with a 3-speed automatic transmission. The beautiful beige interior is nicely configured and features a combination of cloth and vinyl carrying some great color accents on its front and rear bench seats. Also, including Vintage Air, Dakota Digital gauges, AM/FM radio for those Saturday cruses, and power steering. 10 bolt posi rear end with disk front brakes and drums on the rear, 17' front wheels and 20'on the rear with a beautifully toned dual exhaust. Call today for more information or to schedule an appointment 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door