Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1949 Chevrolet tin Woody with Scotts chassis, is one of the finest classic creations we have ever seen. Dressed in show quality Cashmere Gold and Atomic Orange, this color combination will blow away any competition. Blessed with a Performance 350 Ram Jet engine, backed by a 700R4 automatic transmission with over-drive, this beauty moves out in style. Walker radiator, Concept One serpentine belt system and Derale transmission cooler. Ford 9 inch, rack and pinion front steering, Mustang II style front suspension, Ron Francis wiring, and 4-wheel air ride to go low in the weeds or sit at perfect ride height. Shaved doors with remote and tubbed rear end just add to the ultimate cool factor. Custom complimenting leather interior features power windows, custom gauges, Vintage Air Gen II, Flaming River chrome tilt steering column, Lokar accessories, and Alpine stereo to roll with your favorite tunes. New tires all around finish off this classic Woody just right. Offered at $132,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2000 Corvette 2 Tops Millennium Yellow
1934 Ford 2 Door Sedan Tudor 572 Big Block LOADED
1970 Olds Cutlass SX Conv 1 of 340 Built Original
1957 Corvette "Holy Grail" C1 Fuelie NCRS/Duntov
1950 Chevy Trick Truck Award Winning Custom
1969 Chevelle Convertible SS 396 Real Deal
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door