Classic Car Deals
1978 Chevrolet Custom Deluxe K10 New seat, new carpet, have new door seals to go with it also Truck isn\'t rusty for the most part, the only major rust concern is in the rocker panels. It comes with new inner and outer rocker replacement panels to be installed! The floors, frame, and bed are all clean. Original 350 truck. Engine has been rebuilt and fitted with Edelbrock aluminum intake, 650cfm Edelbrock carb, long tube headers, Hei distributor, and aluminum valve covers. 350 trans which has also been rebuilt. Runs great, very stout motor. Fires right up and idles smoothly. All the brakes have been gone through and work fantastic! Steers and drives good down the road even at 60-70mph! All lights with exception of the ones under the dash (could just need bulbs, i haven\'t looked into it) All gauges have been upgraded to glow shift brand gauges and all work with exception to speedo and temp. Factory AC truck but currently missing compressor and lines. The heat works great! Wipers do not work. The front driveshaft is in the bed of the truck because it bumps the long tube headers after the engine was installed so that will need to be remedied. Also, the factory \'Super Custom\' dash emblem. I haven\'t found much info as to what that trim package was but so far, I\'ve only found 1 person that said this makes the 2nd one they\'d ever seen with that trim. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door