200 E Cypress St
This SS El Camino is in excellent condition. It is a 3 owner with very low 52k miles. This a 1986 Chevy El Camino Has SS package with the V8 305 with 200R transmission has 53,000 miles original with matching numbers have all documents to confirm mileage. IMPORTANT I HAVE GM BUILD SHEET THAT DOCUMENTS Z15 package for SS build have owners manual. Paint was originally silver and dark grey 1st owner painted Black PPG very good paint job garage kept. Engine was not took out to paint engine bay but up to wheel well very professional and neatly done. The bed of the truck is painted, so you can see no rust or big dents straight body CA owned and registered. Interior is all original no tears or cracks any where everything thing works electronically and manually. It has an upgraded stereo to a JVC Bluetooth radio and speakers but I do have original radio dose work still. Also have additional anti theft systems will tell new owner upon sale. Original windshield,windows and rear glass OEM. Upgrades has MSD ignition, K&N air filter, edlebrock headers all engine modifications are carb legal just did a Test only smog and passed with ease. Also has a 2 spindle drop in front to have a racked looked and offset wheel and tire package. Wheels are American Eagle wheels painted black to match car. Brand new Bf T/A tires just bought them 2 months ago and did full tune up as well.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door