3909 Stadium Dr
Sioux City, IA
Sioux City, IA
1957 Cadillac Series 60 FleetwoodMost likely not another one in this condition that's enjoyed this kind of preservation anywhere. Do you know what they say about they're only original once? Not only is this original (other than maybe one repaint), it's an exquisite example inside and out. Powered by the original drivetrain a 365 CI V8 with four-barrel carburetor, mated to the GM Hydra-Matic four-speed automatic transmission and drives like an absolute dream. It has all the equipment you would expect on a Fleetwood including cold air conditioning, power windows, power seat, power steering, power brakes, power antenna and more. It sits on a set of Kelsey Hayes Cadillac Sabre wheels along with Whiteside wall tires that's just completes the look. The body is incredibly straight and true no rust anywhere, the underside is equally as fantastic. Check out the interior which still wears its original upholstery, headliner, door panels, etc. Anywhere you look there's no bad news highly collectible car in phenomenal condition.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door