Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1951 Jaguar XK120 Roadster Matching Numbers This 1951 Jaguar XK120 Roadster is a highly original matching numbers example that\'s been patiently awaiting simple restoration. White with black interior. Offered with its side windows, soft-top, original wheel spats. The car is not currently running as it has been off the road for several years. A solid car with a straight body. Good panel and door fit. The ideal candidate for easy restoration. This ever-desirable and collectible XK120 Roadster is not to be missed. Matching NumbersSought-After and Collectible XK120 Roadster Offered with its Side Windows, Soft-top, Original Wheel Spats An Ideal Original Example to RestorePrice: $49,500
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door