Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Stunningly Original 1972 Ferrari 246GT Dino: Extremely Low 18k Mile Example Offered with Ferrari Classiche, Books, and Tools This 1972 Ferrari 246GT is a stunningly original example and possibly one of the lowest mileage examples in existence with just 18k miles from new. Nocciola Metallizzato with Pelle Beige interior and matching numbers. Chassis 03352 is offered with Ferrari Classiche Certification, books, tolls, and service records. A US model with power windows. The interior is all original and the car has had only one repaint in its original color. It runs and drives superb. A very special car that was invited to be on display at the Simeone Automotive Museum. This Dino has always been a happy car that was clearly cherished, loved, and pampered, throughout the years. The ultimate collector grade 246GT. Extremely Low 18k Mile ExampleOffered with Ferrari Classiche CertificationMatching NumbersPower Windows Accompanied by Books, Tools, and Service RecordsIncredibly Original and Mechanically Superb Price: $449,500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door