702 N 1st St.
This highly original condition GS shows what is believed to be the original 833296 miles and is a True GS Package! This Grand Sport goes down the road excellent powered by its 350 4bb V8 engine and is backed up by its 3 speed automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power front disc brakes ken wood CD player power top dual mirrors dual exhaust wood grain sport wheel bumper guards and is riding on a set of original chrome rally rims with RWL tires. This is a very nice survivor low mileage condition car that has had one repaint back to its original condition. Its exterior paint has a great shine and is laid out on a nice straight and solid body. Its undercarriage is all original and looks real solid throughout. Its black bench seat interior also looks all original and in in great shape. This is defiantly a great cruising classic convertible that is ready to drop the top and enter in your next hometown parade! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door