Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
Excited about this new arrival here at Crown Concepts, Tucson, AZ. If you are a Chevy fan and like the Vintage Years of the 60's, this 68 has it all!
Powered by a 454 cubic inch V-8, and backed up with a new Munice M20 4 speed manual transmission, you'll get the feel of that era when this Muscle Cars were dominant. And with the addition of the 331 Eaton Posi (new by the way), you can be the one that stands out. And with its exceptional Daytona Blue Exterior paint along with a Black interior and top, it is ready for the cruise night.
Other upgrades include the Roll Tach, with gauge package, roller rockers in the engine work, and just under 2,000 miles since the restoration.
Take your time viewing all the photos on this restro-mod Malibu, and know what an exceptional investment you can have on this Hot Rod at the current pricing. We are open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and are interested in trades, and financing options are also available. Call today at 1-520-900-7586.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door