Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
This is one stunning black 39 Chevy Master Custom Coupe featuring an all steel body. And the additional upgrades make it one to Buy Today!
Powered by a Chevrolet 350 Cubic Inch Small Block V-8, with a SCAT rotating assembly and topped off with a polished B & M 671 Blower that is dialed for street performance, you have a great start to a very Cool Hot Rod. And it only gets better. It also has a Heidts power rack & pinion steering, Disc brakes, GM Turbo 350 3-speed automatic transmission, back up with a custom fabricated 9 inch Ford rear end. And when it comes to the "Sound", enjoy this power through a custom Flo-Pro 2.5-inch exhaust system.
And what a job on the custom interior, featuring tan upholstery with a polished Ididit tilt steering column, Lokar shifter, and a dash that is so neat, featuring classic AutoMeter instruments. And this ride sits on polished 17-inch American Racing Torq Thrust Wheels. And runs on pump gas, and has only 2350 miles on this total restoration. What an amazing Coupe, and it is ready for you today.
We offer creative financing options, and will consider any trade. Call today, and drive this home today! Crown Concepts can be reached at 1-520-900-7568!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door