GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Circa 1967, Chevrolets Corvette now entering its 14th year of production and with the cars continuous evolvement since its inception in 1953, the Corvette optimized the combination of American style and performance. The Sting Ray Corvettes of 1967 captured the hearts of car lovers around the globe. The small block cars were quick, light and nimble cars that possessed excellent balance and drivability, and the big block cars produced some the most thrilling horsepower ever applied to American automobile production.
This gorgeous midyear Corvette is dressed in Tuxedo black over a black interior. The car was restored by Robert's Corvettes 5 years ago and shows exceptionally well. It is powered by its 427 v8, that appears to be a numbers matching block along with a manual transmission. The car moves through the gears smoothly. This 435 horse midyear car is the pinnacle of the C2 generation. It is equipped with power brakes, 6500 RPM tachometer, and 80 lb oil pressure gauge. This car is cosmetically and mechanically very strong and is sure to please. No wrong decision please.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door