Theiss Motorsports Customs and Classics is proud to present this 1978 Jeep CJ-7. Powered by a 304 V8, 3-speed manual transmission. - 10,190 miles- Black leather Corbeau bucket seats and bench seat- 33 x 12.5 15' Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT tires- Power Brakes- Power Steering- SunPro gaugesFor more information about this vehicle or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door