AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2662 1971 Chevrolet El Camino
The 1971 El Camino was a third generation model. By that then, the El Camino was considered to be more of a 'muscle' car than hauler. This restored (2009) El Camino has many of the features of an SS model, but is believed to be a clone. It is powered by a 454ci big-block that was rebuilt and fitted with a dual-feed Holley, mild performance cam, electric cooling fans and tube headers to a free-flowing exhaust. The 'Rat' is backed by a GM 3-speed Turbo-HydraMatic transmission. Suspension features include power steering, power disc/drum brakes w/dual master cylinder and 15" GM rally wheels w/trim rings/centers and radial tires. It appears that many suspension components have been replaced shocks, bushings, etc. The El Camino also has a front sway bar, recent exhaust system and new fuel tank. The professional Cranberry Red respray is excellent, accented by black SS hood strips, SS454 logos and a sprayed bed liner. A distinctive vinyl interior was totally redone - bench seats, dash, door cards and headliner all in very good condition. This El Camino is equipped with A/C, Bosch gauge package, tinted windows, custom wheel and an AM/FM stereo system. If you are considering a classic 'muscle' El Camino, come check out this beauty - you will not be disappointed. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door