Classic Car Deals
1941 Cadillac Street Rod/Rat Rod. 2 door model 61 sedanette. Less than 300 miles on a completely rebuilt 462 Cadillac motor with a 268 duration com. cam. Chevy 4 speed transmission, Chevy rear end, dual exhaust system with flowmaster mufflers, power rack and pinion steering system, all new hydraulics on brake system. Power brakes, electric wipers, new headliner, Dolphin gauges, refinished front and rear door panels, late model bucket seats, AMFM radio, Cadillac wire wheels, BF Goodrich Silvertown, extra radiator 4 inch whitewalls, extra radiator and spare wire wheel in trunk. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door