East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#169 1938 Cadillac La Salle
Series 60 4 Door Sedan
Painted Blue on the body and Silver Blue fenders this paint is slick and straight. All body stainless is like new, dual Cadillac logo outside mirrors, door handles look good. Glass tinted and like new. Running boards like new, front & rear bumpers like new, grill like new. Hood emblem, trunk hinges, hood trim all like new. Wide Whitewall tires like new, LAS Logo hub caps like new. Side mount antenna like new, felt and rubber like new. A real eye catcher.
Blue and Light Tan interior on bench seats front and rear, door panels light Tan and Blue, tan arm rest, blue head liner and sun visors, Garnish moldings light tan, dash light tan, column and steering wheel, 3 speed on column, Blue carpet, back seat floor bar all like new. Door handles and window cranks all look good. Factory original gauges and clock. Really nice inside.
Powered by a 346-cubic inch 5.7 Liter with 135 brake horse power, 2-barrel carb, stock exhaust manifolds, new radiator, new hoses and belts, new single exhaust, new plug wires. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door