This summers new arrival 1969 Cadillac Deville Convertible Recently Restored to original appearance Numbers matching 472ci engine Numbers matching automatic transmission All rebuilt with proof of invoices (less than 500 miles) Power steering-Power disc brakes Air conditioning-Power Top Power Windows-Power locks 3 Owner vehicle from Colorado Previous owner had this since 2004 Paint was done excellent-Stripped down to metal Repainted in factory code (48) San Mateo Red Metallic Excellent chrome/trim and bezels all around Original interior leather power seats Vinyl top in good condition (1 blemish) Underneath is very original and solid Frame is excellent has been protected Original hubcaps and tires in good condition Original Window Sticker Original owners manual Original protectoplate Very Reliable Cadillac and has been inspected
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door