39 Stone Hill Rd
1950 Chevrolet Model 3100- 1/2 ton Standard Cab Pickup 1950 Chevrolet Model 3100- 1/2 ton Standard Cab Pickup has been fully restored and only has 267 miles since completed. This vehicle has an amazing story to match its amazing condition. The previous owner worked on this truck for the last 10 years and was his passion to complete it, prior to passing away. It has been handed down to his daughter with instructions to sell the vehicle after his passing and although the truck is beloved to their family, it was time to follow dad's instructions. The vehicle is well documented, with all the restoration costs and parts. The following are just a few highlights: 6 cyl, 1956 engine 235 CI with 4 speed manual transmission. 12-volt conversion, Power steering, tilt wheel, interior day-night mirror, dual exhaust, chrome mirrors, all new glass, great body lines and fit. An appraisal was recently completed by an IAAA certified appraiser and received a 99/100 score. Serving the Oswego, Yorkville, Plano, Aurora, Plainfield and Naperville areas.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door