1959 Chevrolet 3100 Apache fuel truck 1 ton,6 cyl, 4 speed original wheels, hubcaps,34,000 original miles. Good project 90% there. This truck was purchased NEW by Blythe Aviation and served as their fuel truck for 30 years. This truck didn't break down it was just parked, inside of engine tells the story. Last picture is valve train, NO CLEANING, just pulled cover. Engine runs.New seat,carb, water pump, radiator, master cylinder, and gas tank has been cleaned. Tank available.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door