1956 Ford F100 4X4 flatbed. 1976 F250 frame and running gear. NP 205 transfer case built 390 motor, with Edelbrock Aluminum Heads, Davis HEI distributor, Quick Fuel 780 Carb, Edelbrock Aluminum Intake, Headman Headers, and Live Wire plug wires. Painless Performance Wiring 28 Circuit Ididit Tilt column with 15 inch banjo wheel all chrome Dakota Digital dash, Computer controlled analogue display, Dakota Digital sending units C6 auto tans Lockar Cable type throttle Secret audio AM/FM/Sat/MP3 IPOD with subwoofer HID headlights 8 .5 ft Aluminum flat bed with side mounted storage boxes, dual exhaust great sound Power steering, Power Brakes Disc up front drum rear Old Air AC New radiator Water pump Trans cooler Registered as 1956 F100. Great looking truck nice interior and paint -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door