1 ASPEN RD.
This is a truly special 1964 Impala SS. This Impala is a ONE OWNER car. Belonging to the same man for over 55 years, this Impala carries with it it's original title, original bill of sale, and even it's original keys. You can't ask for anything more!! Under the hood of this SS is the original 327CI 250hp small block V-8 with single four barrel carburetor. Mated to a Muncie 4-speed manual transmission and sending power rearward to a Posi Traction rear axle. Brakes are power disc in front and drum in rear, just as new. The exterior of this Impala, while originally dark red, has been repainted in a nice white hue. Wheels and tires are as original, with period correct thin white stripe tires. The inside of this beauty is in excellent shape and features black vinyl buckets up front with a center console and floor shifter. Options are low, just an AM/FM radio and a heater, this baby was just meant to go fast. This is a truly original example of a much sought after piece of GM history. A true 327 1964 Impala SS with a four speed is hard to pass by, much less one that has been cared for lovingly by the same person for 55 years!! I don't think you'll find another with that kind of back story. Hurry into our showroom today or email [email protected] and take this classic home today!! FEES TAX INFORMATION - We are a licensed dealer in the State of Florida and adhere to all state and federal laws and regulations concerning the sale of a used vehicle. All applicable taxes and fees will be charged accordingly as required by the State of Florida. A fee of $495.00 will be charged to process the vehicle.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door