Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Impossible to find in this original condition this unique 1981 Dodge B150 custom conversion. all original and in pristine condition.
all original airbrushed custom paint with Aztec plaid interior, deep shag carpet. working sink with hot water. refrigerator, fold down rear seat into sleeper bed. power disc brakes power steering COLD factoryAC, external camper plug in. Jenson 16 speaker could system with equalizer. 2 removable tables 12 above spot lights with interior lights , rare Dayton real spoke wheels with new radials. just serviced and ready to show and drive.
These vans are all-most never seen anymore most destroyed and used up. has been in Florida most of its life. no rust or damage history. inside looks like brand new.
Please call us at 941-355-1955 7 days a week till 9pm
We can finance this van to 94 months and we ship world wide door to door no problem.
SEE THE VIDEO at www.classiccarsofsarasota.com the leader in SW Florida in clean collectible cars and trucks.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door