Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1949 Buick Convertible Super 8 is powered by a straight 8 motor backed by a three speed manual transmission. Nice Red paint with matching Red leather interior with seat belts, power windows, power cloth top with zip out rear window, upgraded radio with AM/FM and USB port. Recent full mechanical tune up and inspection completed. Excellent driver quality condition. What a great big slice of classic Americana to add to your collection. Offered at $58,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1932 Ford Roadster, All Steel, Real Sweet Deal
1940 Merc Conv Custom Stunning Show Stopper
1998 Ferrari 355 F1 GTS 20K Mi Like New
1966 Ford F100 Resto Rod 460 Big Block Trick Truck
2000 Corvette 2 Tops Millennium Yellow
1932 Ford 5 Window Coupe All Steel Street Rod
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door