Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1958 Facel Vega FV3B CoupeOne of only 90 FV3Bs manufactured during 1957 and 1958, chassis 58265 was ordered new in France and finished from the factory in Grey over Red leather interior. While this car was originally delivered with a rare Pont--Mousson manual transmission and Chrysler Hemi V8, it is currently fitted with a 1970 Chrysler 340ci V8 and an automatic transmission. The subject of an older restoration, the luxurious coupe has travelled just 6 miles in the past 14 years and as such is due for mechanical servicing prior to use. An exciting combination of elegant European style and American V8 power.Presented in its original colorsOne of only 90 FV3Bs builtGrand Touring at its finestPrice: $95,000
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door