Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.Just Reduced!
This 1959 Edsel Corsair is in very good condition, runs and drives nicely, and is in the perfect color combination with a mirror red and white finish with complimenting newer matching interior. A power white top sets off this classic Edsel just right and will turn heads wherever she goes. 332 ci V8 motor with Holley 4-barrel carburetor and automatic transmission, power steering, and power brakes, (up-graded disc up front). Owned by the same family for over 40 years, she is just waiting for a new home as good as the one she’s had. All maintenance records included. Offered at $44,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1991 Corvette ZR1 LT5 Like New
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convert Rare Color Combo
1998 Chevrolet Super Corvette One Of Two LS1
1962 Buick Electra Sport Coupe Custom Creation
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Ray Barton 472 HEMI
1932 Chevy Confederate 2 Door Sedan Street Rod
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door