Super ''69 Mustang Convertible. This car has been restored completely. It looks great and runs great and gets so much attention wherever it is driven
The beautiful red paint looks great, the chrome is excellent, nice white top, American racing wheels, nice tires, and it has the Shelby scheme.
The interior is redone in white with red piping. It has a nice padded dash with no cracks. It has new gauges, Hurst shifter, wood like steering wheel
It has a totally rebuilt 351 V-8 with only approx 4,200 miles since rebuilt
It has a manual transmission, dual exhaust, 4 wheel disc brakes. It has a new carb and runs perfectly.
This car is collector quality and you would be proud to drive it anywhere. Under the hood everything is polished or chromed and looks amazing. It has a new battery and everything works as it should. I like a convertible with white interior so it does not get so hot during summer driving.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door