516 E. Bristol St
Location: Portsmouth, Rhode Island, 02871
1948 Lincoln Continental V 12 Convertible with Overdrive.
This 1948 Lincoln Continental convertible 2 door car is an older restoration automobile in a very presentable condition. The power top and windows are fully operational. New brake shoes and all new brake lines. A new exhaust system was installed in 2017. The engine and the transmission were also fully worked on by a well-known mechanic in year.
The 1948 Lincoln Continental has a 292 cubic inch flathead V-12 engine, producing 125 HP and is equipped with a three-speed, on the column, manual transmission with overdrive. The 1948 model has the recognition by the (CCCA) Classic Car Club of America as a Full Classic automobile. Ford Motor Car Company produced less than 850 of this model in 1948 and it is considered as one of the best designed cars of that era.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1955 THUNDERBIRD IMMACULaTE REDUCED 34500 FIRM
Ventura County, CA
39 ford restro rod cpe all steel reduced 49995
Lake Orion, MI
48 CHEVY OLD SCHOOL PICKUP CHOPPED STEEL REDUCED
RARE 41 Graham 4DR ELEGANT HOLLYWOOD RODDED75K
No East Area, OH
1950 chevy deluxe IMMACULATE REDUCED 13995 FIRM
32 FORD RARE 3 WINDOW STEEL CPEIMMACULATE100K
Elkhart , IN
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door