200 E Cypress St
This Bronco is all new. It's in Great condition. It has a 351 V8 with Fuel injection and a C6 automatic. 4 wheel disc brakes, power steering, front & rear limited slip, 3 inch lift. Dakota digital dash, custom dash, 4.10 gears. Motor and trans recent rebuild. BF Goodrich All Terrain 33X12.5/15. No Top and door windows. Don't miss out on this Bronco.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door