You won't find a cleaner 2004 Ford Thunderbird Convertible out there with this kind of mileage! For the serious collector, this has been a garage kept baby and is in mint condition. Convertible Hardtop with tan colored Softtop as well! V8 powered with all the extras. Also comes with hardtop dolly, convertible deck boot, and car cover. Message me with any other questions. Original owner.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door