702 N 1st St.
When you talk about American Muscle a 1970 Ford Torino Cobra 429 has to come up in the conversation! This Original D Code Bright Yellow 1970 Ford Torino is absolutely Gorgeous! It has undergone a very nice restoration restoring it back to is factory specifications. Its powered by its believed to be original and rebuilt 429 4bb 370HP Cobra Jet engine backed up by its smooth shifting C6 automatic transmission. It bright yellow paint is beautiful and its restored engine compartment is show quality! Its black bench seat interior is a nice combination of original and restored and looks nice. This Cobra jet 429 sounds great and drives great down the road. If you are looking for a fast and high impact color muscle car this is it!It comes equipped with power steering power front disc brakes 3.25 rear end gears rear slats dual sport mirrors dual exhaust and is riding on a nice set of magum 500 rims with RWL tires.Car was built November 1969Engine Tag is 429 7- 6 then bottom line is 9-H K824-AWhat i learned decoding it is that it is a 429 built for a 1970 model year the engine was built in 1969 with the H being the month engine was built the K 824 means that it was a 1970 429 Cobra Jet engineWith that being said the engine defiantly was built just a head of the car so it is very possible the correct engine making this one nice classic car investment!Body sticker tag as followed:Body 63H CobraColor D Bright YellowTrim 3A Black vinylAxel 9 3.25/1Trans U C6 AutomaticDSO 73 Salt Lake City UtahPrevious owner stated that there are less than 1000 miles on the restoration. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door