2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN ANDOVER. MA **
This is a 1973 Porsche 911E Targa with 87,688 miles on the odometer. The car is finished in Red (Polo) which is complemented by a very nice Black vinyl interior. This car has been well looked after and maintained and has been kept in climate controlled storage for the past 10 years. Overall, this car is in outstanding condition.
This 1973 Porsche 911E Targa is powered by her rebuilt motor (6239046) and she has a 5 speed manual transmission that replaced the original SportoMatic (available with the car if requested). The car runs and drives perfectly and is a great example of a collector car that can be driven if desired. The car was originally Gold but was repainted Red years ago - personally I think a better choice.
This 1973 Porsche 911E Targa is one of the nicer examples that you will find and is being made available at a competitive price for a car of this caliber. If you think that this car is a fit for your garage or collection, please feel free to contact us to discuss.
If you want to know the RESERVE on the vehicle - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a Buy It Now purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected]
I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars. We'll gladly deliver this vehicle to your doorstep.
FINANCING AVAILABLE - APPLY TODAY *
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN ANDOVER. MA**
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door