The car is presented in dark blue with black interior
Overall this Jaguar series 1.5 is best classified as a nice driver. The car shows well with an older restoration and Nice paint.
The car runs well with excellent oil pressure and no smoking.
The electrical and all lights are functional.
The convertible top is tight and in great shape, the white against the dark blue is a wonderful contrast!
The interior is in good shape as well with no rips on the seats.
I will sell and ship worldwide
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door