Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1967 Jaguar XKE Series I RoadsterThis 1967 Jaguar E-Type Roadster is an original car out of long-term ownership and storage that's been patiently awaiting straightforward restoration. Blue with grey interior and black soft-top. Matching numbers engine block but the head has been replaced at some point in the car's life and is not matching. It's been off the road for years and is not currently running. An excellent project and great value. A wonderful opportunity to own an and restore the iconic and forever collectible covered-headlight E-Type Roadster.Price: $69,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door