1965 Ford Mustang second owner, 2 door coupe. Complete rotisserie restoration. Power steering, front wheel disc.brakes. Originally had a three speed manual transmission (still have it),and converted it to a 5speed ((2005) manual. All new interior. Engine rebuilt (30) over. Less than ten miles on complete restoration. Color is Caspian Blue in base coat clear coat. 90% of all replacement parts are original Ford Motor Co original parts. Previous owner was a retired Ford engineer who had purchased replacement parts prior to getting Alzheimers and unable to complete project. All new front and rear suspension
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door