Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this stunning 1967 Chevelle SS 396..!! This is a REAL SS 396 car with the 38" in the vin to verify. This car is the real deal and won't last long ! This Chevelle is is the "Mountain mist metallic" exterior with black interior and LOADED with options including the 396ci Big Block, M22 Rock Crusher 4-Speed manual transmission, Hurst competition floor shifter, 12-bolt positraction rear end, Power steering, Hooker headers with X-pipe, Oversize aluminum radiator, 13" 4-wheel disc brakes, 17" mag style rims, AM/FM stereo with 10 disc cd player, Factory gauges, Factory "blinker" tachometer, Bucket seats, Center console, 3 point safety harnesses on both front seats & lap belts in the rear.. An absolute stunning car like this is getting very hard to find so don't let this one slip away..!! Please don't hesitate to call or text anytime with any questions or offers..!! 602-513-3298"
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door