1955 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery Wagon POWER PLANT & DRIVE TRAIN: 1957 392 Hemi Dyno'd at Approx. 500 horsepower Dual Edelbrock carburetors Electric Fuel Pump Electronic Distributor Headers With Exhaust That Can Be Uncorked Rebuilt Turbo 350 Transmission Ford 9' double bearing rear end B&M Floor Shifter Four Wheel Disc Brakes Front Wheel Line Lock Front Stabilizer Bar Fuel Cell 12 Volt System Electric Shut Off Switch GAUGES: Dash Tach Water Temp Oil Temp Oil Pressure Amps Fuel Vacuum WHEELS/TIRES: Front 15 X 5 Rears 33 X 12.5 American Racing Mags BODY&PAINT: Custom Paint and Graphics The top color of the car is Hemi Cuda purple. The lower color of the car is House of Kolor Tangerine Candy. The silver graphic represents a timeline through history; starting with today's Tribal graphics then traveling to the era of the Scallop's followed by the memorable traditional Flames. This car has been polished to a mirror finish. Accented with hand painted custom pin stripping along with custom hand painted lettering. INTERIOR: Bucket Seats Seat belts Black Diamond Tuck interior Roll Bar (removable) New Door Rubber Gaskets
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door